Give Your Business a Professional Touch with Acrylic Signs
Make the Right First Impression
Acrylic is the ideal solution when you want signs with a sophisticated, high-tech look. It is made of an extremely versatile plastic sheet with a glossy finish. It is a durable material and is available in an assortment of colors. Acrylic is often used for illuminated, architectural, point-of-purchase, and trade show signs.
Acrylic Sign Alternatives
You can increase the visual effectiveness of your acrylic signs by customizing them. Here are some ideas:
- Add stripes and borders
- Appy multiple lettering colors
- Incorporate a logo or graphic symbol
- Use multiple layers of acrylic to enhance the image
- Create a three-dimensional effect—giving the perception of depth to the finished product—using clear acrylic and applying a background color to the reverse side.
Acrylic Sign Applications
- Retail signs
- Menu boards
- Showroom signs
- Restaurant signs
- Brochure holders
- Tradeshow exhibits
- Office building signs
- Signs and easels, all-in-one
- Point-of-purchase products
- Nameplates and name badges
- Directional and informational signs
Acrylic Signs Installation
You can display them in several ways:
- Using Velcro®
- Applying suction cups
- Bent easel (self-supporting)
Some Acrylic Signs Care Tips
- Acrylic chips upon impact or scratches easily and can shatter, so handle it carefully.
- Avoid leaving the acrylic sign in direct sun or a hot car; it may bend or bow if not lying flat
- Use them for short-term outdoor use in areas protected by overhangs or awnings, or for long-term indoor use.
Contact Magnify Signs today to discuss how we can change the look of your building’s interior signs with new custom acrylic signs. We will happily come to your establishment and do a site survey, take measurements, gauge the usage of other sign products in the neighborhood, and provide you with professional advice about your sign options.
Wait no more! Call us at 303-647-9005 or click here for a free quote.